collectors or maby not

some thing i still ,do not understand yet . :huh:

is why does mc glamdring and mc sting ,goes on sale .whitout the coa and no display case.
done as it is , the uc mc swords comes as a compleate set.

is it maby ,because the set is being split up ,in diffrece parts.
by dealers ??.
an exaple.
dealer ask 500 buck ,onlt the sword
next if you want coa 200 buck extra.
and then the display case 400 bucks extra. :huh:

is this became apart of a curupted,deals ,vs seriuose collcters :huh:

Re: collectors or maby not

That is an online retailer called Redford Films. Their website is www.redfordfilms.com. They have had museum collection Stings and Glamdrings on their website and on Ebay for a few months, all with no case or COA. Looks like they also now have them on Amazon. They must have made a special purchase from UC of some swords that were produced but they never had enough cases made.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

I think what happened was that these were made shortly before UC's bankruptcy and a lot of the packages either never got assembled and shipped or there were blades with imperfections (in the case of the Glamdring's), and so they're resold without box.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

Congrats timdp!
Somehow I think you may have solved this mystery with your photo of the engraving label on your Sting.
Someone else has to have this sword with the case, I'm sure they can compare how theirs is labeled.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Swords”