Blade Saber

If anyone's interested....I always thought this was pretty cool :)

BLADE TRINITY SABER
UC1452

As seen in the movie Blade Trinity.
Includes a wood and stainless steel display stand with logo medallion.

The Blade Trinity Saber features a non-functional cord to simulate the look of the retractable chain seen in the film. The Saber has solid metal handle parts, with antique silver plated finish and black rubber grip. Blade can be removed for display.

BLADE LENGTH: 6-1/2", mirror polished, false edged
BLADE MATERIAL: 420 stainless steel
OVERALL LENGTH: 11-3/4"

List Price:$123.99
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Blade Saber

The Flame of the West wrote:If anyone's interested....I always thought this was pretty cool :)

BLADE TRINITY SABER
UC1452

As seen in the movie Blade Trinity.
Includes a wood and stainless steel display stand with logo medallion.

The Blade Trinity Saber features a non-functional cord to simulate the look of the retractable chain seen in the film. The Saber has solid metal handle parts, with antique silver plated finish and black rubber grip. Blade can be removed for display.

BLADE LENGTH: 6-1/2", mirror polished, false edged
BLADE MATERIAL: 420 stainless steel
OVERALL LENGTH: 11-3/4"

List Price:$123.99

I had read a while back that Kit mentioned they were interested in making this. Forgot all about it! Is it available for sale yet?
Sting/scabbard-Strider's Ranger sword/scabbard-Boromir's sword-Witchking's Sword-Staff of Gandalf the White-Battle Axe & Walking Axe of Gimli-Legolas' Knives/scabbards-Hadhafang-Staff of Saruman-Ringwraiths sword-Eowyn's sword-Shards of Narsil-Uruk-Hai Scimitar-Strider's Elven Hunting Knife-Glamdring/white scabbard-Anduril LE & scabbard-Helm & Gauntlet of Sauron-Helm of Gimli-Helm of Elendil-Helm of Isildur-High Elven War Helm-Elven Warrior Shield-Gondorian Infantry Helm-2nd Age Gondorian Shield

Return to “Movie Weapons”