Re: Limited Edition Helm of Sauron (UC1412)

God, i didn't know what to do with myself, 2 DAYS without UCForums! :p
Well, my Helm of Sauron came on Friday!! I have number 2535 of 3000. I have to say, i am surprised my number is so high, but I really do not care, I am just over the moon to have one! This is so much better than i could ever have imagined, i am just so happy i finally have mine :)
I really hate that Ebert & Roeper are actually allowed to critique films, as they always give the same generally poor analytical interpretation, but the one "two-thumbs way up" i think is appropriate just this once, to describe this Helm.
Hats off to UC for this one, it is an honour that they make their exquisite pieces for us humble collectors, and am I very thankful for the day i came across them. Thank you United Cutlery :)

Also, just a quick side note, i want to thank Swordsman and the "unmentionable place", especially for enclosing United's catalogue with my helm, it is really very nice, and shows me what i can look forward to purchasing!
Last edited by King Elessar on Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Highlighting LE number

Re: Limited Edition Helm of Sauron (UC1412)

Well, mine finally arrived, i was surprised because of getting a low nº (0176):laugh_pur
Here´s the pic...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/ ... onHelm.jpg
MY REALLY NICE COLLECTION
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”