Re: Limited Edition Sauron Gauntlet

Jarveye wrote:did a load of replys to this post get deleted? im sure i replyed to this thread saying how i was worried now because i have a gauntlet on its way in the post. but i am drunk at the moment... so i might have just made a stupid mistake.
Lol! :cheers:
No, this is a new thread. The one you're talking about was probably moved into the Archives along with the large host of other threads that shouldn't really be there .

[quote=""Swinty""]Hi all,

I am new to this forum and looking for some advice. I am thinking about bying one of these and have been offered 006/3000 for $300 but it comes without original boxing and the CoA is missing. Is that ok for this price or is it not worth it without the CoA.[/quote]

That is an issue that has been discussed on these forums quite a few times. What it comes down to is how important is the CoA to you, are you looking at resale value, are CoAs important to you for your collection and/or display? Do you display the CoAs (as in frame them next the items).

Are you sure that the Gauntlet is the real UC item, if so, the edition number should be somewhere on the gauntlet display.

Again, it just comes down to what is important to you. Many members would agree with Ed, saying they wouldn't buy it, but there are other members that would.

A CoA to myself isn't that important, at least I wouldn't need a real one. If I can find a scan somewhere just to frame next to the item is ok with me.
I believe it is a real item with glass dome and bottom with edition number on the plate. I am afraid tho that if I would ever decide to resell (you never know in these economic times (I can afford one now but can't look in the future) to loose money on it.

I also was about to purchase the same gauntlet from that dude on ebay but I sent him emails about it and he never replied.

I decided not to offer much because he won the gauntlet on ebay just in september for $250 shipped and in one month he is trying to resell it and wont say why.

Honestly for me the box and CoA is a big deal I wouldn't pay more then $250 shipped so I offered less then that.

i dont now about youer e xp etensions ,for an spesific item is.swinty.?
but as ed,allredy told you ,(stay away ,from bad copys)whit missing coa,missing scabert ,missing this and that.
if you go fore something oringial,it has to be complete.
othervise stay away ,and save your money.
be pation,and weit,for a god deal.to come up.it takes time .(forever).
but it comes around from time to time .
if you are only looking aroumd for a quik deal,maby this forum is not the place for you?
as it says ultimate collecters.

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”