Limited Edition Numenorian Shield

I know Flame has the Large list of all LE numbers, but lets continue the individual threads. Though I havnt receved my shield yet, my retailer Instant messaged me and told me my number. So...

0453/2500 will soon be in Vancouver B.C. Canada
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Limited Edition Numenorian Shield

#177- Maryland, USA. :happy_jum
Sting/scabbard-Strider's Ranger sword/scabbard-Boromir's sword-Witchking's Sword-Staff of Gandalf the White-Battle Axe & Walking Axe of Gimli-Legolas' Knives/scabbards-Hadhafang-Staff of Saruman-Ringwraiths sword-Eowyn's sword-Shards of Narsil-Uruk-Hai Scimitar-Strider's Elven Hunting Knife-Glamdring/white scabbard-Anduril LE & scabbard-Helm & Gauntlet of Sauron-Helm of Gimli-Helm of Elendil-Helm of Isildur-High Elven War Helm-Elven Warrior Shield-Gondorian Infantry Helm-2nd Age Gondorian Shield

Re: Limited Edition Numenorian Shield

[quote=""Steel Servant""]I wish there were more shields from the LOTR collections. The Elven Warrior shield was just a little over the top for my taste. Almost alien. I really like a more realistic and museum look.[/quote]

I agree, Steel Servant. I've been on the verge of buying the Elven Shield many times now, but have talked myself out of it everytime. The shield by itself does look pretty "spacey", but with the Elven Helm, and EWS together, displays look SWEET! A Rohirrim shield, like Eowyn's/Dernhelm's shield would have been nice. Supposedly, Boromir's shield was going to be a possibility years ago, which as a limited edition woulda' been a nice edition.
Head of the Department of Evil, Canadian Division.

"All that Longbottom gave me the munchies."

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”