Re: LE Shards of Narsil - Where are they all?

JustinTD wrote:I am going to ask this, please PM me with information regarding where you got that Shards. sounds like you got a bad deal on it.

Justin I got that under control. This person is also a member of another board I operate and I have already been in contact with them to aid them. I can handle these boards if you dont mind.
It Is Better To Die On Your Feet, Than Live On Your Knees

Re: LE Shards of Narsil - Where are they all?

There's still a possibility that some of this swords are still in some stores waiting to be picked up.Highly doubtful though.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Re: Shards of Narsil

#3394/5000.Winter Park,Florida.

God!It feels nice to be able to post in this thread.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

I took some time and decided to put all of our numbers in numerical order.Here is the list:

Number ---Owner----------------Location
1)#0003---Natedogg2------------Boston
2)#0069-- handaar---------------North Bend, Washington
3)#0330-- Blackbane--------- ---Ottawa,Ontario Canada
4)#0552-- Faramir of Gondor -----Australia
5)#0691-- Skyanide -------------Hamilton,Ontario Canada
6)#0882-- Samwise the Brave--- Raleigh,North Carolina
7)#1226-- Nethroule-------------Boardman,Ohio
8)#1451-- Master Dwarf---------San Juan,Puerto Rico
9)#2045-- Nevermore------------New Jersey,U.S.A.
10)#3394- King Elessar-----------Winter Park,Florida
11)#3895- Gandalf23-------------Tallahasse,Florida
12)#3902- JustinTD------------- Stafford Springs,Ct
13)#4052- Elendil The Tall------- Limerick, Ireland
14)#4279- Nelum--------------- Soderhamn,Sweden
15)#4301- Ulaire Rakkul---------- Seattle,Washington
16)#4423- V34------------------- Fitchburg,Mass
17)#4434- Elven Prince----------- Melbourne,Australia
18)#4675- Aragorn Elessar --------Santa Clara,CA
Last edited by King Elessar on Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations on your low number,on your VERY LOW number.That makes you #1 on our numerical list.

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”