Re: Shards of Narsil

#0318 resides in a local sore in my area.Saw it recently.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Re: Limited Edition Shards of Narsil

:horseback

2735/5000 Sorbiers, France
UC Sting ; UC Sting Scabbard ; UC Glamdring ; UC Narsil ; UC Shards of Narsil (2735/5000) ; UC MC Sting (323/3000) ; UC MC Glamdring (105/1000) ; UC Anduril UE + scabbard ; UC Herugrim ; UC Uruk-Hai Scimitar ; Kropserkel Gondorian Vambraces ; IndyProps Redbook of Westmarch ; IndyProps Thror's Map ; NC Crown of Elessar ; NC Evenstar ; NC Phial of Galadriel ; MR The One Ring of Sauron 1887/2500 ; Danbury Minas Tirith & Barad Dur ; Knife of Sharkû the warg rider; The Sauron sized One Ring ; Albion Armorers Conan's Atlantean Sword (61/1000)
my props collection : http://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php ... e=oldtobby

Re: Limited Edition Shards of Narsil

Ronin wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:41 am
DracoAdamantus wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:23 am Just acquired one second-hand

#2105/5000 now in Bloomington, IN
Shards only, the previous owner did not have the box or COA
Nice score!
Yup! I've been searching for months and eBay auctions are few and far between, and those that are buy it now are like $3k minimum and have been up forever. I managed to score mine for slightly over $600, primarily because the mounting board had a fair number of surface scratches and dings.

Luckily I have ADHD, and obsessed with learning how to restore scratched polyurethane in the 4 days it took to ship. $20 of car paint polish and some 1500 grit sandpaper later, and once it finishes curing it'll look good as new!

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”