Re: Where are the limited ed' Anduril's?

Yeh the price for number 1 Anduril was US$1550. Now that is alot, but i hope the guy who bought it is happy with his precious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(º·.¸(¨*· .¸ . ¸.·**· .¸ . ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«´¨`·.¸.(º·.¸(ﷲﺁ )¸.·º).¸.·´¨`»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
[/b]

drufeous wrote:I always thought Viggo had the number 1 sword of Anduril. I've heard that from a number of sources but i could be wrong.

Be forwarned this sword has already sold. It may be thet the purcheser is trying to make himself a profit but I would be weary of this deal all together.

Viggo did keep one of his swords, but it had nothing to do with the reproductions. It was one of the props made for him during filming.
It Is Better To Die On Your Feet, Than Live On Your Knees

I read somewhere that Viggo was waiting for the showcase exhibition to end, so that he could ask for the sword he used. He was even willing to pay for his sword.He really loves that weapon, you know.

Also, on the subject of the Limited Andurils. Before I knew that UC was going to make an Unlimited I was mad because I was left without an Anduril. In fact, I was so mad, hat I told my sister I would find all the Anduril owners and cross their names one by one (You know what that means). But that was just me, Im not a killer. Anyways, Unlimited is coming and I'm happy. :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Whoa! Italy! This things are all over the world.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

THIS IS A FAKE. I made it just to show you, it can be done. This took me about 1 1/2 minutes to make. If somebody had photoshop, they could make it 10 times better than this.
So beware, a lot of jerks are out there (not saying that the guy on **DO NOT POST LINKS TO, OR NAME DEALERS, RETAILERS OR AUCTION SITES** was or anything). I used Microsoft paint!
The part on paper is easy to see. But the 5000 part, to a non-looking person could easily get faked out.
Last edited by JustinTD on Fri May 14, 2004 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule Violation

Return to “Limited Edition Numbers”