Dreamsphere - Arkenstone - Giveaway Draw

Hey everyone,

As most of you know by now, I was sent a replacement Dreamsphere by John because the first one I ordered was apparently lost in the mail. It wasn't; it just arrived over a month later. In the meantime, being the gentleman that he is, John had sent me a replacement at no cost. Well, the vagaries of the postal service being what they are, the two Dreamspheres are now in my possession. I offered to ship one back to John but he told me to keep it or give it away to someone here.

I noted in another thread I would do this, and as the second Dreamsphere arrived today, here goes:

If you are interested in receiving this amazing stand-in for The Hobbit's Arkenstone, please declare your interest in this thread, and in one week's time, I will draw the name of the lucky winner.

The rules are simple: you must not already own a Dreamsphere, and you must be registered on this forum as a Forum Supporter. This is a small way for us to show our appreciation for your monetary support.

When the winner is drawn, I will contact you for details. All that will be asked of you is to cover the cost of shipping from me to you.

That's it, and good luck!
Last edited by Valkrist on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This Space for Rent

Re: Dreamsphere - Arkenstone - Giveaway Draw

[quote=""Magneticone""]Oh the anticipation :thumbs_up , then again , I never win anything :'(

Good Luck to those involved ! ![/quote]

Then you are due, are you not? ;)

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Magneticone""].... This is such a nice gesture on Val and John's part , both are class acts .

I'm gonna have to start looking around to see what duplicate things I have laying around for a "giveaway" . ;) [/quote]

...and thus a unique UCForums precedent is thereby established. :)

To heighten the tension (as if it needs to be any more 'heightened') Val should put a "Countdown clock" display in this thread...you know, like you see on ebay. :D

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]That means you allready have it in your collection ?[/quote]

I do indeed....I posted pics somewhere hereabouts...you even commented on it.... (you're looooosing it, Dark.... :D )

Alright folks, thank you for your patience. The draw is now over and to make it more Middle-earth appropriate, I drew the names out of Gimli's helm. Just seemed to go with an Arkenstone.

The proud winner of a beautiful Dreamsphere, courtesy of John Lowe and UCF is...

Striders Heir!!! :)

Congratulations.

As I already have your address, I will contact you as soon as I have a shipping quote. Thank you to everyone who participated.
This Space for Rent

Wow!!! I'm completely floored!!! After feeling so down yesterday, to having a few UCF members commit today to purchasing the extra helms to bring me out of the red (and out of the doghouse with my fiance), to now winning something!!! I feel like I'm on cloud nine! God is good. Thank you so much Val and send my regards to John!

And thank you everyone here for lifting my spirits the last 24 hours.

Return to “General Armoury Conversations”