Re: Pure Star Trek Discussion

Another place where I am in the minority, I don't get why there's so much hate for Neelix. I like the character! He was always happy and trying to find the best side of things. When you're stranded on the far side of the galaxy, That's the kind of person you need to help keep morale up, especially if he can find local food sources for you.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

There is a documentary coming out about Shatner:

https://trekmovie.com/2024/02/01/watch- ... -in-march/

Shatner really is a larger than life figure. It's hard to imagine that someday he won't be around anymore, even though that day is undoubtedly coming relatively soon. I will be very sad on that day. In the meantime, I'll definitely catch this documentary when it hits streaming.

Were any of you aware that 4 episodes of TOS have been banned and are not shown?
Was this ever discussed here ? (It may have been...just askin')
They are Miri, Plato's Stepchildren, Whom the Gods Destroy, and ... can't think of the 4th one.
Of the three I mentioned only Miri is worth watching (imo).

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

No, I have never heard that. Banned where?

There was an episode of the next generation that dealt with terrorism and whether it was an effective means to an end, and Data remarked that it helped bring about the Irish Reunification of 2024. That got that episode banned in the UK!

Return to “Star Trek & Star Wars”