2006 Hallmark SW ornaments

After a bit of scrounging thru Google, I've discovered Hallmark's SW ornaments for this year (the catalog isn't out till next month). The ornaments are

the Clone Wars versions of Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker, and Yoda. This set of three minatures will retail for $15 US or $19.99 CDN. (Oh brother....)

A "Magic" (battery-operated) ornament of an Imperial AT-AT and Rebel Snowspeeder from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back plays sounds of the battle of Hoth when you press the button. $28 US, $39.95 CDN. (Cool!)

Tenth in the series, Hallmark has again sculpted Luke and Yoda, also from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. $15 US or $19.99 CDN. (Oh brother...how freakin' many more sculpts of Luke did we need? Are these guys aware there are other characters in the OT besides Luke?)

Revenge of the Sith classic duel of Anakin and Obi Wan. Another "Magic" ornament that lights up the sabers and plays sounds and dialogue from the movie. $28 US or $39.99 CDN. (Cool!)

See pix here:

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/stor ... _97990.asp
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Re: 2006 Hallmark SW ornaments

OK, I saw these in the store today. I'll be waiting till next pay day to pick them up, as I bought the Star Trek ornaments today. Anyway, these are pretty cool, with the exception of the Clone Wars miniature set. Even the Luke/Yoda one ornament isn't bad, though I still maintain it would have been better to see them do an ornament of someone else from the OT, like Lando Calrissian or Grand Moff Tarkin, before doing their 87th different Luke.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Return to “Star Trek & Star Wars”