Re: Shire Post Coins

You're very welcome. I love Shire Post Mint coins, and keep hoping they'll make some new LOTR coins for the 20th anniversary. Fingers crossed!

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

I'm happy to say that I've finally added the Gondor Double Crown to my Shire Post Mint LOTR coins collection, and was able to do so using their 25% off sale last week. :cheering: I also picked up the silver version of the White Hand of Saruman coin.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

Buckeye wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 am I'm happy to say that I've finally added the Gondor Double Crown to my Shire Post Mint LOTR coins collection, and was able to do so using their 25% off sale last week. :cheering: I also picked up the silver version of the White Hand of Saruman coin.
Congrats.... and dang, wish I'd known about that. :(
This Space for Rent

Valkrist wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:56 am
Buckeye wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 am I'm happy to say that I've finally added the Gondor Double Crown to my Shire Post Mint LOTR coins collection, and was able to do so using their 25% off sale last week. :cheering: I also picked up the silver version of the White Hand of Saruman coin.
Congrats.... and dang, wish I'd known about that. :(
Val, aren't on the Shire Post feed?
Granted, it gets a little annoying getting a notice every month about the month's "moon coin" (Harvest moon, Hunter moon, Beaver Moon etc)
But I also got the notice of the 25% off sale.
Wasn't in the market for anything this time , but still someday I might be....

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Manufacturers”