Mighty Muggs

Okay, so I feel like a dork for posting this here, but I'm just curious if anyone here collects Mighty Muggs. I know, I know. Seems stupid for a 20+ year old to be collecting toys but hey, I'm a fanboy. Lord of the Rings has United to back it, Marvel's really only got Hasbro. Don't judge me. :P

ANYWAYS. Yes, over the past month or so I've gotten into picking up a few of the little buggers and I must say I'm oozing with fanboy happiness over the purchases. For $10 a piece, it's a small price to pay to just have something for your favorite characters, you know?

In any case, if anyone here is involved in this relatively new collectible, let's chat it up. :thumbs_up

Re: Mighty Muggs

HAHA! They are like little...beanie baby/bobble heads almost. I had NO IDEA what a Mighty Mugg was until I clicked the link. I know I saw some Star Wars characters just like that once.

Nothing wrong with collecting those if you got the space for 'em! Heh heh

I've heard about these...finally took a good look. Man, they're hilarious! If only i had room to display them...lol.

So GuardrianWolf - which ones have you picked up so far? Collecting any themes in particular? And FWIW - i still collect 12'' Action Figures...so it's aaaaaallll good! :D
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

They're actually pretty small, all things considered.

I haven't branched out to themes, mostly just collected ones that are my favorite characters.

So far I've picked up The Punisher (my favorite Marvel, or hell, fictional character), Venom (which was quite e xp ensive...I guess he's quite rare...), Spider-man, Captain America, and Ghost Rider. I'm keeping an eye on a few others, but I'm quite indecisive...

But yeah, it's a fun little group to collect in between swords. :) I'd recommend them. The coolest thing for me is that they're all the same model, it's really only the paint job and a few other potential differences between them.

Your not alone Guardian, I collect some of them too. Just Marvel and Star Wars, but I've noticed them for Indiana Jones in the past and just recently for Transformers. Think it was Optimus Prime.

They are pretty cool guys. When I bought my first one I thought it was gonna be kind of plushy like a bean bag or something, to my surprise it was hard and solid. Made me laugh. :crazy:

Return to “Other Collectibles”