Trouble at Noble?

Hey there folks. I just wanted to alert some folks of this, as I know we're all collectors of the "geek" variety. :P

It seems The Noble Collection is going through a bit of an awkward rough patch. This is purely my own observation being an occasional customer, but their website is being quite glitchy and their customer service has all but dropped off. I've had two orders with them in the past month and information regarding those orders are spotty at best. I've received the first order but as far as information on what was shipping when and such? Completely random.

Today, my second order shipped. Or rather it shipped sometime yesterday and they let me know about it today.

Far from complaining, I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar e xp eriences with them of late or if they've heard any rumblings? Also wanted to warn anyone thinking of making a purchase from them. It might not be the best representation of the quality service they've provided in the past.

Re: Trouble at Noble?

Shame to hear that. :|

Haven't bought anything from them in years, but I did spend a couple thousand dollars on their LOTR stuff back when the movies came out (no swords, before you ask!) Anyway, the service was always prompt and exemplary. My only complaint was their use of UPS as an international shipper, who totally rapes you with brokerage fees at the border, but that's not really Noble's policy, but UPS'.

Wonder if they're going through some internal reorganizing, financial difficulties, or both.
This Space for Rent

They've recently released a lot of Harry Potter stuff due to the final movie. I'm not as big an HP fan as I am a LOTR fan, but their replicas are cheap and I'm an easy mark for anything collectible. My plan is to get what I can while I can from them, just in case it is a company-wide issue.

It used to feel like a reliable company. Now it feels like it's a couple of people shipping things out of their garage...heh

the UK website seems to be rejected a lot. The german, the spanish, the french and the US website has all the new harry potter replicas up but they still havent come onto the UK one yet
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Return to “Other Collectibles”