Re: Which sword ????

[quote=""N2darkness""]... and then LOTR came out and that was all she wrote.[/quote]

:D :D Too funny :D

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

That was actually my very first sword. I actually didn't pick it out. I asked for a sword for Christmas and thats the one my mom and dad picked out from the local sword store. Back when I was 17 years old... a measly 15 years ago :)
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Wow..that sword takes me back... Sword of Valen and Sword of Darkness (I and II) were everywhere back in the day - and my favourite fantasy swords then. And my introduction into the world of "Kit Rae"!

....and i can't believe i just said "back in the day" - as if i wasn't feeling old already lol
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

Try searching their other names:
Sword of Valen = Elexorien.
Sword of Darkness = Kilgorin.
Be careful though - i think there are 2 or 3 different types of each (I, II, and maybe a LE?). Also be careful - there are also a few fakes on the market...make sure they have "UC" or the "Kit Rae" logo. If i remember correctly..."back in the day" you were able to find most of them sell for between $100 to $200 each. Sorry, but i'm not sure what they're going for now. Good luck!

[quote=""BladeCollector""]That was actually my very first sword. I actually didn't pick it out. I asked for a sword for Christmas and thats the one my mom and dad picked out from the local sword store. Back when I was 17 years old... a measly 15 years ago :) [/quote]

Heheh. Little did they know they would be encouraging an unhealthy lifelong addiction.

[quote=""Jash""]Try searching their other names:
Sword of Valen = Elexorien.
Sword of Darkness = Kilgorin.
Be careful though - i think there are 2 or 3 different types of each (I, II, and maybe a LE?). Also be careful - there are also a few fakes on the market...make sure they have "UC" or the "Kit Rae" logo. If i remember correctly..."back in the day" you were able to find most of them sell for between $100 to $200 each. Sorry, but i'm not sure what they're going for now. Good luck![/quote]
Many thanks for the help Jash but it seems very difficult to find cause I found just 1 Kilgorin so far and Elexorien none. :'(

Dark Shadow wrote:Many thanks for the help Jash but it seems very difficult to find cause I found just 1 Kilgorin so far and Elexorien none. :'(
Anytime. I just saw 2 different Elexoriens / Vaelens on Ebay - so it's worth checking every once in a while. If i recall correctly, one was $200usd, and the other was a set of 2 for around $280usd. Sorry, but can't remember shipping specifics. Good luck! :thumbs_up

Jash can you give me both links please thanks in advance buddy.

P.S: I am also looking for these both swords.

Sedethul sword (1 on ebay but seller asks way to much).
Exotath sword.

There are 3 versions which means:
Damasus steel 100 worldwide.
Gold Edition 300 worldwide.
Regular edition 2000 worldwide.

:big_wave:

Dark Shadow wrote:Jash can you give me both links please thanks in advance buddy.
Oh no...i couldn't find one of the listings...im sorry :(
But on Ebay.com:
The 2 sword "make an offer" set - listing # "252000994574".
A 2nd Generation one - listing # "252006319611".
Hope that helps, and goodluck :thumbs_up

Return to “Other Collectibles”