Re: Weta launches new site!

[quote=""ed209""]
I'm actually Spanish.[/quote]

the satin finish looks polished enough for me ed but i look forward to seeing what your looks like with the mirror finish

As for the ultimate package i will no doubt regret passing up the oportunity but i feel the $4500 is better going the glamdring or sting.

anyone considered the the deviation on stings silver inlay on the handle could be an update to be seen in the hobbit movie?

[quote=""ed209""]Many, many congratulations. Having the very #01/10, I'd say your
obligation is to dress it in those perfect extras - it certainly deserves that!

Well, being sharp is not screen accurate either (for obvious reasons), and I
thought it should be sharp as collectible - it's a sword, after all.

And another obvious reason for not making it mirror polished for filming is, of
course, camera and crew reflection.

Remember, if you wanna have it 100% screen accurate, you have to order
it heavily battle-worn and aged:

[/quote]

i have seen this pic before but it confuses me as it looks nothing like the official weta pic of the shards.Notice the colour of the steel and the damage to the pommel is not as badly damged.

[quote=""Night Rider""]anyone considered the the deviation on stings silver inlay on the handle could be an update to be seen in the hobbit movie?[/quote]

Perhaps (it looks more jaw-dropping this way), but another deviation I've
been thinking of is keeping the blade blank, without that beautiful
inscription. (I mean, Bilbo fought spiders in Mirkwood and named his sword
Sting, which leads us to conclusion that engraving was made later.)

:(

[quote=""Night Rider""]i have seen this pic before but it confuses me as it looks nothing like the official weta pic of the shards.Notice the colour of the steel and the damage to the pommel is not as badly damged.[/quote]

Sure, but as I said, there are numerous props out there, and it's hard to
notice all those details in film. Who knows would even Peter himself
remember all that. I'd like to see him active on these forums again.

:|

Hey, what other swords do you own?

Maybe that's a photo of Anduril's battle damage after the Battle of the Morannon? The Shards would have naturally been polished and the hilt somewhat repaired after Elrond brought them back to Rivendell to put on display. A truly pristine Anduril would likely only have been seen right after its forging, and during Aragorn's coronation.
Last edited by Valkrist on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Space for Rent

Time to weigh in I guess. I lurk on this site often, but have rarely posted. I've got Anduril #2 on order with Weta, so I think between Ed, Night Rider, and myself we account for Anduril's #1, 2 and 3. Pretty amazing.

My order originally included all the extras (sword with mirror polish, sharpening, hero belt, and hero scabbard). However, after reading these recent posts I inquired with Weta about the finish on the film swords as well as the swords that were on display at SDCC 2009. The response from Peter himself (forwarded to me) was:

"The film swords, and the swords at Comic Con, were all satin finished, just to a very fine finish and using autosol for final polish/waxing. This might give the impression they were mirror polished, when they actually aren’t. With a true mirror polish, they will literally be “check yourself in the mirror” bright. "

This became an extremely difficult decision for me, but I have decided to change my order to the satin finish. Being movie accurate to the hero swords, and matching the finish on those amazing swords displayed at SDCC is all I could hope for. I just feel uncertain of exactly how the mirror polish would change the look. :(

[quote=""Curunir""]Nothing wrong with it being screen accurate ;) [/quote]

Nothing at all, and I daresay (although Ed will skewer me with his new Anduril for even suggesting it) swords that are super shiny, or mirror-polished, tend to look more like toys than anything else. I've seen many movies or displayed swords that have that ultra-reflective look and it always makes me think of aluminum. Nothing that is steel and meant for battle should be that bright. This is simply my preference and humble opinion, not a criticism on Ed's choice whatsoever. Paying that much cash, he's entitled to have it look the way he likes. :thumbs_up

It is a king's sword after all, and when not being used to make orcs shorter by a head's height, there's no reason that blade should not blind with the reflected rays of the sun.

Anyways, congrats to Night Rider and Moonglum on their fine purchases also. :)
This Space for Rent

I know what you're referring to, Val, seen it all too much. However, I gotta also say that even without the mirror polish, most of those swords would still look like crud. I can't possibly imagine a blade of Anduril's dimensions, made by Peter Lyon, to appear "cheap" in any way with even the most polished of polishes. Personally I think the negative connotation is due to the swords' quality (or lack thereof) in the first place, not the other way around. And again, there are many more aspects of a blade than its finish. I guarantee a beautifully hollow-ground blade with dimensions and clean surfaces like Anduril will look great in any finish, whether it's mirror polished, or rusted in a heap of cow crap. Mirror polishes generally look terrible on fairly flat, non-fullered, non-hollow-ground (yet very uneven and "warped") blade surfaces which showcase all their imperfections. With as many different planes of reflection that Anduril's blade has, I think it will only help it rather than hurt it. And besides, it seems like the unpopular thing to do, so that's a reason right there. So far we know of three people getting this baby, two of which are getting satin finishes. That only leaves seven more (that college education's finally paying off). Seven people! So it's not so out of the question all seven might opt for something other than the mirror polish. Not that this should affect a decision this e xp ensive, but I've always been one to take pride in rarities and uniqueness. So now that we have a more clear answer from the man himself regarding the differences and degrees of mirroring, I say to each his own, and I can't find fault in either decision. But I still fully support ed's choice and can't say I'd do much differently.
-_-

Well said, Sed. (wow... some trippy alliteration there!)

You know, with seven Andurils still out in the mix, I wonder if someone would have the gonads to ask for his blade to be given the worn and distressed battle-look that we see in that photo. I got that idea from your 'rusted in a heap of cow crap' reference. Wouldn't exactly look very much like a display sword, but man... wouldn't the exact opposite look just as cool... and different?!?
This Space for Rent

Hehehe. Definitely, I was thinking that too (as ed sort of brought it up earlier). It's the type of thing that you'd probably want a chance to own two just to have both. On the other hand, (although it might even take bigger gonads), one could probably just get the clean and pretty version and uh... "let" it weather (blasphemy, I know). A tarnished, orc blood-stained Anduril with pits and dings... yeah it's a tough decision.
-_-

Hey, what other swords do you own?[/quote]

i only have the mc sting and aragorns elven knife,

i'd like to bring up what weta will do next,they asked what my preference would be and rather than chosing the 3 which have been anounced already i said theoden or Eomer's sword would be my top choice.

what would members here choose as there number one sword to be made by weta's peter lyon? :)
Arise! Arise, riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered - a sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world's ending! Forth Éorlingas!"

The more satin finish choices, the more my unreal glass mirror remains
unique.
:cheers:

Remember, if you'd like to have other swords 100% true to film originals, be
sure to tell Peter in time not to put embossed wine inlay around the handle,
plus make him scale it to character, not the actor.

I know about the "cheap" feel Val talks about, but I will never doubt Peter
and his skill. For me, the combination I chose has to be the ultimate proof
of his capabilities and art, and I couldn't be more sure of the decision. I
think Sedhal not only said it as well as I would, but even better (first of all,
because he speaks English). [Don't want to be a suck-up, but I agree to
95% of his posts, especially #28 in this thread - I printed that and still
carry in my wallet. Sedhal is my guiding spirit.]

It's really amazing that #01, #02 and #03 met here. Congratulations to my
comrades!

(Unfortunately, I was day late to snatch #01, and #03 was actually my
second choice.)

[quote=""Night Rider""]what would members here choose as there number one sword to be made by weta's peter lyon? :) [/quote]

Number one? Well, we have it being made already. :coolsmile

Number two? Sting or Glamdring.

OR,

- if Peter made it in the first place -

Sauron's Mace.

Epic.

Ever since seeing Sauron wield his mace like a cricket bat during the opening scenes of the first movie, that has become my all-time favourite weapon of the trilogy.

However, being that swords are what Peter Lyon does best, and because the mainstays are already somewhat overe xp osed, I would have to say that my #1 pick would be the Elven Warrior Sword.

Back in the day, when it was first revealed that Peter Jackson's version of the elves would wield curved blades, I was a very vocal opponent of that choice. To me, historically, curved blades are more often associated with eastern cultures, and Tolkien and his elves are very firmly rooted in my mind as a product of western world mythology. As such, and as depicted by many artists, elves wield straight swords. It's not that Peter jettisoned this idea outright; after all, Glamdring is a straight blade. However, Glamdring is also a very iconic sword in literature, and it would not do to alter its appearance that drastically. So, we have idiosyncracies in elven weapon design like Glamdring and Sting, versus more exotic designs, like Hadhafang and the common infantry sword. After all, if humans as a race can produce such widely divergent designs, why not the elves? Once I embraced this notion, I saw the beauty in the curved elven blades that Jackson gave us, and the Elven Warrior Sword became an instant favourite for me.

I will always regret that United Cutlery, due to understandable budget constraints as well as marketing a mass-production item that is affordable, were unable (in my opinion) to craft a version of this blade that truly does justice to its magnificent design and aesthetic beauty. The terribly cast-metal handle and the poorly joined seams are but a couple of the problems marring what could have been a work of art. But again, you get what you pay for, and this was not even part of the Museum line.

So, after that long e xp osition, I have now e xp lained why I would love to see that sword released by Peter Lyon with a spring-steel high carbon blade, and with a proper wooden, leather-wrapped, and gold-leaf vine patterned handle. :thumbs_up
This Space for Rent

[quote=""ed209""]The more satin finish choices, the more my unreal glass mirror remains
unique.

I know about the "cheap" feel Val talks about, but I will never doubt Peter
and his skill. For me, the combination I chose has to be the ultimate proof
of his capabilities and art, and I couldn't be more sure of the decision. I
think Sedhal not only said it as well as I would, but even better (first of all,
because he speaks English). [Don't want to be a suck-up, but I agree to
95% of his posts, especially #28 in this thread - I printed that and still
carry in my wallet. Sedhal is my guiding spirit.]

It's really amazing that #01, #02 and #03 met here. Congratulations to my
comrades!

(Unfortunately, I was day late to snatch #01, and #03 was actually my
second choice.)

Number one? Well, we have it being made already. :coolsmile

Number two? Sting or Glamdring.

OR,

- if Peter made it in the first place -

Sauron's Mace.

Epic.[/quote]
I have to admit Sedhal's post are always worth the read. Of course you have to get to know him first so you can distinguish between the real and the tongue in cheek stuff.
I enjoy reading your posts as well ed and have to admit that your Anduril purchase is fast becoming the grandest moment here in the forum. While others here may also be purchasing, you are going to pick yours up in person and that makes it the stand out. I'm hoping you have the great pleasure of having Peter Lyon himself hand you your sword (but don't doubt at all that you will at least meet him).
Waiting in anticipation for three, scratch that, four more months is only going to build that anticipation.
The fact that the first three swords are being purchased by forum members certainly helps the forums appeal, so I congratulate all of you and thank you for that indirect support you are all adding. :thumbs_up

Gee, thanks for the kind comments, you two :) And right back at both of you.

Thranduil, you reminded me how epic it is that Ed will probably be meeting Peter in person. Sure we've had him on the boards here before, and at SFI. But Ed... that's like one degree away from Peter Jackson! So... be sure to tell Peter about ME, and to tell Peter to tell the other Peter about ME too! And no! I'm not being tongue-in-cheek here! :laugh:
-_-

[quote=""Thranduil""]I enjoy reading your posts as well ed and have to admit that your Anduril purchase is fast becoming the grandest moment here in the forum. While others here may also be purchasing, you are going to pick yours up in person and that makes it the stand out. I'm hoping you have the great pleasure of having Peter Lyon himself hand you your sword (but don't doubt at all that you will at least meet him).[/quote]

Thanks for kind words, positive vibes and all the support, my friend. I'm not
nearly as excited as I should be; there's a bit of worry and caution in the
mix too. After all, this project will be extremely difficult to bring to life, but
if everything goes well, it's gonna be my no.1 memory so far. Posts like
these are of great help, much more than you would e xp ect them to be.

[quote=""Thranduil""]The fact that the first three swords are being purchased by forum members certainly helps the forums appeal, so I congratulate all of you and thank you for that indirect support you are all adding. :thumbs_up [/quote]

We three kings be stealin' the gold... :)

So Ed... without going back to read this entire thread, I can't recall if you mentioned how you are going to display all this. Does the purchase include some kind of cabinet or plaque? What are your plans? For something this rare, beautiful, and e xp ensive, I would do glass myself, to protect it and give it that cool 'exhibit' feel.

Or have you not thought that far ahead yet?
This Space for Rent

Thanks for asking. ;) You might regret it now. :laugh:

Display is no problem; my room is. Although it is spacious, clean and dry,
(I'm tidy-maniac, don't judge), it's still just a room, if you know what I
mean. I will definitely have to change the lighting soon; not just for
Anduril's sake, but for the rest of collection too.

At first, the sword is going to spend months in it's crate, occasionally
admired and oiled, but packed most of the time (like my katanas and Albion
are at the moment). That is because my funds will be wasted (if I survive it
all), and I need to pile some cash for the display cabinet I plan to create.

It's going to be custom made of course, wooden, with black frames,
positioned in the middle of the wall, dividing the whole in two. It's going to
be thin as possible, with blue velvet interior and beveled glass door (or
framed cover - I have one weird idea that might work quite well) in front. A
bit like MC Glamdring in all, but taller, with different color scheme, and not
hanged, but permanently attached. Below the sword, also as part of the
whole display - or altar should I say - will be framed COA and the
description sheet as seen in San Diego Comic Con.

From both sides of that central display there will be other LotR swords I
own (and those I will own), displayed in same fashion, only with displays
not as tall, and with three or four pieces within one display (thematically
arranged, like Nazgul display/Numenor display/Gondolin display), and with
royal red velvet instead of blue. (Unfortunately, there will be no place for
single edged elven blades on that wall, so I will have to think where and
how to keep them close.)

It's hard to describe it all when you don't know how my room looks like and
how I imagined all I'm saying here, but I promise I'm gonna try my best to
give the whole collection decency it deserves. Problem is money, but I
have always be patient, and by the end of 2010, the LotR wall should be
completed.

So one more time thanks for asking (you're lucky we didn't talk in person
because this is the topic that makes me start babbling in enthusiasm like
Tarantino), - yes, I did think about every possible detail concerning this
project, ages ago. I'm actually continuously thinking about it, every day,
especially at work. I'd say that keeps me alive - I started working double
shifts to be able to pay it all.

Not a Gil Hibben follower, so I have to ask... are his blades worthy of such august company? By that I mean, are they so much lesser that they will make Anduril really stand out, or will they make a nice trio that compliments itself? If it were my Anduril, I think the only worthy company would be MC Sting and MC Glamdring, but that's just me. :)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Sedhal""]Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Ed intends to display his Peter Lyon Anduril sandwiched between Gil Hibben's two new swords. :) [/quote]

Ohhh, if I didn't know you, my friend... :laugh:

If you really want to know, Hibbens are on the other wall, beneath DVD
shelves.

Tell you what. You give me your address and I will ship one of those Valiant
Swords one week before your birthday. I know it's not surprise now, but it
will keep you happy for months to come.

:inlove:

[quote=""Valkrist""]Not a Gil Hibben follower, so I have to ask... are his blades worthy of such august company? By that I mean, are they so much lesser that they will make Anduril really stand out, or will they make a nice trio that compliments itself?[/quote]

Obviously we smacked "post reply" at the same time, so you just fell for his
joke. I know it's personal, but I'll make it public: Sedhal loves Hibben's blades
almost as much as Kit Rae's. ;) But almost.
Last edited by ed209 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

lol... well, you just answered everything. That sounds like it's going to be awesome, and thanks for sharing. If we are still around, please post pics of your private exhibit. Pretty much like my dream LOTR room that I will have one day, once I sell my apartment and buy a house. Except I sadly will not have as cool an Anduril as yours, not by a long shot.

Here's one humble suggestion, if I may be so bold: have you considered including the Crown of King Elessar from Noble in your Anduril display somewhere? I think it is a beatiful piece, with a nice display of its own, which you could of course ditch. I think the crown would look very nice either at the bottom of the cabinet below the point of Anduril (which would necessitate making the cabinet wider,) or above it, on its own shelf or on top of the cabinet. What do you think? :)
This Space for Rent

Blue velvet :cool: I've thought of some similar display for my Count but due to the grip I'd need to use black lining. Red, gold pommel, with black background = win. Of course, I'm planning to have lighting inside the case on 1 side and the top (more dynamic lighting rather than flooding every angle). Are you going to install lights in the whole room? I must highly recommend lighting inside the case itself as well.

Not to say I wouldn't do the same as you, (as I like the case idea better myself), but if one had more room there would always be the option of how it was displayed at exhibition: inside a block-like case with glass for every side. It looked great and allowed 360 degrees of viewing, but if you don't have the space that wouldn't work. I also happen to like the picturesque look of a framed sword with a velvet background.

[quote=""ed209""]

Tell you what. You give me your address and I will ship one of those Valiant
Swords one week before your birthday. I know it's not surprise now, but it
will keep you happy for months to come.

[/quote]

Valiant, dear friend? :huh: Am I missin' something?
-_-

[quote=""Valkrist""]lol... well, you just answered everything. That sounds like it's going to be awesome, and thanks for sharing. If we are still around, please post pics of your private exhibit. Pretty much like my dream LOTR room that I will have one day, once I sell my apartment and buy a house. Except I sadly will not have as cool an Anduril as yours, not by a long shot.[/quote]

I'd be honored to share pox with my friends - you don't need to doubt that.

I too have a dream of my own house or apartment, where I will (not would,
mind you, will) have almost unlimited space for those blades you can see
and will see listed in my signature. Whatever I've said about this LOTR wall
or Hibbens beneath shelves, I consider it temporary. When I move, the
complete exhibit will be made anew, from scratch, with Hibben section,
LOTR wall, Hanwei racks (Kill Bill-like) and Albion displays. Right now it's all a
dream, but then again, no more than three months ago, Lyon's Anduril was
nothing but a dream too.

[quote=""Valkrist""]Here's one humble suggestion, if I may be so bold: have you considered including the Crown of King Elessar from Noble in your Anduril display somewhere? I think it is a beatiful piece, with a nice display of its own, which you could of course ditch. I think the crown would look very nice either at the bottom of the cabinet below the point of Anduril (which would necessitate making the cabinet wider,) or above it, on its own shelf or on top of the cabinet. What do you think? :) [/quote]

I think it's a great suggestion - like many ideas, that one crossed my mind
too; you wouldn't believe the number of combinations I've been through.
However, I made this clear in my mind: my collection (my exhibit - I'm
starting to like this word) is going to be built of swords and knives only; I
know myself, and if I wander of that road, I will be lost collecting every
possible thing from the Trilogy. You might have seen my One Ring - it's not
a sword - and I don't consider it part of my collection. It's just something
I always wanted to have, like I wanted to have Oakley X-metal shades for
example - and it's separated, placed next to my Tolkien books, not next to
Sting or any other blade.

Also, this handmade Anduril is going to be my prized possession, and l will
keep it alone, isolated in it's own display. Another display with Narsil,
Shards and Isildur's sword will be next to it, but not of them under his
majesty's personal glass cover.

Although I have much of it drawn in my mind, it doesn't mean I wouldn't like
to hear more suggestions, please.

(...except the insane ones, Sed. :coolsmile )
Last edited by ed209 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ah, fair enough on keeping it just swords and their immediate relations, like scabbards and belts. I totally get that. :)

My personal preference is not only to build thematic displays (Gondor, Nazgul, etc,) but also ones focused on one individual character, so that's why I suggested the crown. The only addition I would make besides that to my own PL Anduril display (if I had one,) would be the Ring of Barahir (which I do have.)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Sedhal""]Blue velvet :cool: I've thought of some similar display for my Count but due to the grip I'd need to use black lining. Red, gold pommel, with black background = win.[/quote]

Brother by Albion, my Regent has red grip. Silver plus red... What color do
you think background velvet will be? :thumbs_up

[quote=""Sedhal""]Of course, I'm planning to have lighting inside the case on 1 side and the top (more dynamic lighting rather than flooding every angle). Are you going to install lights in the whole room? I must highly recommend lighting inside the case itself as well.[/quote]

I would like, but it would be too complicated for something that is
temporary, like my room setting is now. When I move, there is no doubt I
will spend some time playing with lights. So my answer for inside-the-case
lights is yes, but not yet. Not yet. (anol shalom anol sheh lay konnud de ne
um shaddai
...)

[quote=""Sedhal""]Valiant, dear friend? :huh: Am I missin' something?[/quote]

You missed our thread of the day, pal. Well, either that, or you erased it
from your mind right away:

showthread.php?p=65564#post65564

I would ask you to pick, but Gold one is more e xp ensive, so I'm buying you
silver.

I gotta say Ed... I am quite jealous... I would have loved to have one of those 10 Anduril... these wonderful swords are just coming out at the wrong time in my life... maybe if i was through with college and in my career... dropping 7-8,000 dollars on a sword would... I wouldnt take a second thought to do it... but right now, thats about half of what I make a year... just can't happen... But you plans for display sound gorgeous, Id like to make a display cabinet for my swords some day, but that whole money situation again ... haha

[quote=""Sedhal""]Gee, thanks for the kind comments, you two :) And right back at both of you.

Thranduil, you reminded me how epic it is that Ed will probably be meeting Peter in person. Sure we've had him on the boards here before, and at SFI. But Ed... that's like one degree away from Peter Jackson! So... be sure to tell Peter about ME, and to tell Peter to tell the other Peter about ME too! And no! I'm not being tongue-in-cheek here! :laugh: [/quote]
Definitely not tongue in cheek; SMART is more like it.
Network, network ,network, meet everyone you can related to every interest, pretty soon you'll have a great stew of choices before you.
Concerning ed meeting Peter Lyon; I'm not the same kind of craftsman but I know how I'd feel if someone went as far out of there way as ed is to have my work. I'd feel like it'd be rude to ignore my customer who came to personally get my work.

[quote=""ed209""]Thanks for kind words, positive vibes and all the support, my friend. I'm not
nearly as excited as I should be; there's a bit of worry and caution in the
mix too. After all, this project will be extremely difficult to bring to life, but
if everything goes well, it's gonna be my no.1 memory so far. Posts like
these are of great help, much more than you would e xp ect them to be.

We three kings be stealin' the gold... :) [/quote]
Your very welcome to the kind words ed.
Haven't heard of any forecasts for super bright stars in the sky this Christmas so I guess you three kings don't need to worry about surrendering them to the Lord of lords in a manger somewhere.

received an email from weta today,my anduril should be ready to ship out this friday :coolsmile .

as soon as i have it in hand i will post pics here for all the members who have been following eds yourney for weta's peter lyon anduril hero sword.
Arise! Arise, riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered - a sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world's ending! Forth Éorlingas!"

I know it's gonna sound weird, but it wasn't before yesterday, when I
booked my plane ticket, that I started to believe all of this is actually
happening. Long ways to go yet, of course, and anything can go wrong -
there's plenty of time for all kinds of unforeseen difficulties.

But you, my friend, are just a few days away from receiving it!

Although I'm not *too* eager to see new photos of the sword itself (those
from Weta are well burned into my brain), please provide all details
concerning packaging, including it's weight total, sword included. I presume
it's gonna be wooden crate, and I learned there is a baggage weight limit on
a plane. Pictures would be great too, showing the markings on the box,
logotypes and such.

I e-mailed this same question to Weta too, but there's just never enough
info.

:thumbs_up

[quote=""ed209""]I know it's gonna sound weird, but it wasn't before yesterday, when I
booked my plane ticket, that I started to believe all of this is actually
happening. Long ways to go yet, of course, and anything can go wrong -
there's plenty of time for all kinds of unforeseen difficulties.

But you, my friend, are just a few days away from receiving it!

Although I'm not *too* eager to see new photos of the sword itself (those
from Weta are well burned into my brain), please provide all details
concerning packaging, including it's weight total, sword included. I presume
it's gonna be wooden crate, and I learned there is a baggage weight limit on
a plane. Pictures would be great too, showing the markings on the box,
logotypes and such.

I e-mailed this same question to Weta too, but there's just never enough
info.

:thumbs_up [/quote]

hey ed,my long wait is almost over!customs here in the uk kept anduril a week,was getting kind of worried there for a moment but its clearedand i should have this beauty tomorrow.

will post info for you then. :thumbs_up

[quote=""Rough666""]That's exciting, Night Rider! Can't wait to see some pics![/quote]

its on the TNT truck out for delivery.Only an hour or 2 before i get my hands on the masterpiece.

anduril has arrived.Here's a quick pic,i layed it down in the kitchen which has good lighting to show it at its best.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Night Rider on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah Val, as much as I've been shot down about it when comparing blade stats of each UC and the real deal, I'm still convinced there's something(s) incredibly different dimension-wise. It looked different in person at the exhibition, looks different in the stills, on camera, and here. And nobody tell me it's just the finish.

Night Rider, do you have the UC version to compare it with? I know ed does, so one day I'll have my answer.
-_-

Return to “Weta Workshop”