Re: New Products in Weta's Miniature Shield Line

I don't believe these were ever released. Sideshow/Weta pre-showcased them a few years ago in a display, but I wasn't aware of them ever being made available for purchase until now.

Rough, do you get the Weta Newsletter? I got one today and it had a picture of some of the guys at Weta Workshop looking over the original miniature of Rivendell from the Trilogy and I was like "Well I know they were talking about this environment being big, but that's absurd!" Then I realized it was the film big-ature and had a major facepalm moment :D
Last edited by Fingolfin on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

Re: New Products in Weta's Miniature Shield Line

[quote=""Fingolfin""]I don't believe these were ever released. Sideshow/Weta pre-showcased them a few years ago in a display, but I wasn't aware of them ever being made available for purchase until now.[/quote]

I have no doubt you are right, but I just can't shake the feeling I saw these before, and not recently at all. Probably that preview you are talking about. Either that, or my memory is mixing them up with the helms and weapon set miniatures that they did release. :P
This Space for Rent

Return to “Weta Workshop”