Re: We wants our precious...

[quote=""Fingolfin""]http://wetanz.com/gollum/

Well, old news to some, but I think this guy deserves a spot on the forums. Anyone else pre-ordered him? I think it's the best gollum piece to date, I'm really excited for him to ship. :thumbs_up [/quote]

That IS a pretty good gollum, as “gollums” go.
(I don’t have gollum or the Wiki/ Ringwraith or Saruman or Sauron stuff...no negativity in my collection! :D )

Much better than either the NC gollum one or the one that (I think) was offered with one of the DVDs. Much more typical pose, and coloring looks good. :thumbs_up

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

I wasn't a fan of the Smeagol TTT Extended DVD statue, nor was I a fan of the companion Gollum that they made to it. I didn't like the pose on the bust too much either. Sideshow's new Gollum PF (I think it's a PF?) looks great too, but this one is great and much cheaper.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""Fingolfin""]I wasn't a fan of the Smeagol TTT Extended DVD statue, nor was I a fan of the companion Gollum that they made to it. I didn't like the pose on the bust too much either. Sideshow's new Gollum PF (I think it's a PF?) looks great too, but this one is great and much cheaper.[/quote]

Less E xp ensives! My precious, Not Cheeperez!
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Less E xp ensives! My precious, Not Cheeperez![/quote]

Right!
And no one here ever buys anything "used" , no matter how it's advertized.
We discerning collectors only purchase "pre-owned" items. ;)

[quote=""Deimos""]Right!
And no one here ever buys anything "used" , no matter how it's advertized.
We discerning collectors only purchase "pre-owned" items. ;) [/quote]
LOL! Car dealer eh?
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Fingolfin""]I just got an email from Weta today. Gollum is being sent to US warehouses, and orders will begin processing and shipping on the tenth of January! I'm head over heels! :crazy: [/quote]

Careful you don't slip over the edge and fall into the lava while you dance in glee.

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Got an email this evening, my order is processed! I'm excited as all get out. Smeagol will be here by next sunday, yes he will![/quote]

Ah, but did they swear on the....the ....on the Precious that your order is really processed???? :D

Return to “Weta Workshop”