anyone else notice this

I know these swords are both made by pete lyon but look how similar they are this is not a slam to him at all I just thought you guys would all find it interesting

on the attachments below you will see the strider sword and peters sword from lion the witch and the wardrobe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Beans22 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: anyone else notice this

Yeah, a cheap knock off that modified Strider's cross bar.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Beans22""]I know these swords are both made by pete lyon but look how similar they are this is not a slam to him at all I just thought you guys would all find it interesting

on the attachments below you will see the strider sword and peters sword from lion the witch and the wardrobe[/quote]

What a way to dodge copyright liabilities! Fuse two official designs together!
Last edited by Aragorn on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

...Are you kidding me dude. As the others pointed out, that's FAKE crap. Anyone should be able to recognize it's a mashup of Peter's sword and Aragorn's, made by some morons with no design taste or care for quality.

And that's not to mention the fact that Lyon didn't design these swords, so even if they looked similar (which they do not), it wouldn't be his fault or credit.
-_-

That genuine Peter's sword is a real beauty.
Thanks for pulling those pics Rough. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Weta Workshop”