Re: Dr. Grordbort's Gibberite

I think I posted a thread a while ago about Dr. Grordbort's but no one had anything to say about it. I'm a big fan, but I haven't bought anything yet. The full sized rayguns are too e xp ensive for me, but I may go for the miniatures down the road.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""Fingolfin""]I think I posted a thread a while ago about Dr. Grordbort's but no one had anything to say about it. I'm a big fan, but I haven't bought anything yet. The full sized rayguns are too e xp ensive for me, but I may go for the miniatures down the road.[/quote]
Dr. Grordbort has brought "Steampunk" as the style & design are called, to a collectible level that's pretty impressive.
The line is going to broaden its horizons with it's characters coming to life in scale busts with Leonard on board. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Nazgûl""]But there is no movie or anything about it, right?[/quote]
I'm sure someone's contemplating something, but no, I don't think there is anything but a concept. I guess you could check the first few posts in the thread.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Weta Workshop”