Saruman on Throne

Anyone going for this?

I have to admit that (going strictly by the picture) it's a pretty impressive piece.
Two things especially:
1)I think they captured Chris Lee's facial features extremely well.
2) Maybe it's just the lighting used in the photograph(s) but it appears he is holding a "book" palantir (all black) and not the bluish streaked one used in the movie.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Re: Saruman on Throne

This statue (with the size of the "prop" part it almost qualifies as an Environment) is the first Evil motif statue that I've been tempted to buy.
Up to this point I've had zero desire for any statues of Gollum, Sauron, wraiths, Orcs, Saruman, Minas Morgul, dead things, etc.
This one is so very impressive, and Saruman is so accurately sculpted.
It would pair very well with Black Orthanc. It's expensive but not so much that I wouldn't consider it.
But.... no. The temptation isn't that strong. I..........can.........easily........resist.......the......pull.....of....The...Voice......... :shock:

Deimos wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:25 pm dead things, etc.
I'm still laughing after reading this bit... :laugh:

I mean, after you remove the wraiths (which you also mentioned), what other "dead things" are there to collect? Other than the King of the Dead, I can't think of anything else. Even the Mouth of Sauron was still alive. :crazy:
This Space for Rent

Valkrist wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:12 pm
Deimos wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:25 pm dead things, etc.
I'm still laughing after reading this bit... :laugh:

I mean, after you remove the wraiths (which you also mentioned), what other "dead things" are there to collect? Other than the King of the Dead, I can't think of anything else. Even the Mouth of Sauron was still alive. :crazy:
Bingo.

Return to “Weta Workshop”