Aragorn's Coronation Crown Construction Techniques REVEALED

New, very interesting video about some behind-the-scenes/making-off stories of Elessar's Crown in the original trilogy.
From the channel's description:

I’m Dallas Poll and I’ve spent many years being lucky enough to make the originals of some very iconic movies pieces (Aragorn’s Coronation Crown, Galadriel’s Silver Crown & Brooches for Hobbit, Bilbo’s Acorn Button, Colonel Quaritch’s “Wasp” pistol and many more).
I’m about to create some great behind the scenes videos covering some of your favourite subjects and interests - Film & Movies!
From right here in Middle Earth, Aotearoa-New Zealand, I’ll be explaining some often misunderstood movie-making terms as well as sharing some stories, experiences and anecdotes from my 15 year career (including Weta Workshop, doubling Viggo as Aragorn in LOTR Lord of the Rings, leading the great team of jewellers on the Hobbit trilogy….and much more ( Avatar, Narnia, Kong etc….)
STAY TUNED and LEAVE A COMMENT about something you’d like to see! (other than The Rings Of Power !! ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3-dTLwQRLw

(I don't know if this is the right place to post this; Valkrist, please move the thread to the right location if needed)

Return to “Weta Workshop”