Star Wars Collection

Saw the link to this in the RPF....
Person whose collection this is must be a distant relative of N2 , i.e., similar kind of "basement museum" ... :-D
But he has a heckuva lot of money, that much is apparent. ...I think that basement is larger than my whole house :-p

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/w ... se.328911/

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Re: Star Wars Collection

Deimos wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:33 am Saw the link to this in the RPF....
Person whose collection this is must be a distant relative of N2 , i.e., similar kind of "basement museum" ... :-D
But he has a heckuva lot of money, that much is apparent. ...I think that basement is larger than my whole house :-p

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/w ... se.328911/
It gave the size...5000 sq ft. That's more than 3 times the size of my house! The person has some serious money, though I must say, though something like that would be cool to look at, I wouldn't want to live there. It sort of gave me the creeps. Especially 3PO's eyes...dead and lifeless.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Re: Star Wars Collection

Olorin wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 am It gave the size...5000 sq ft. That's more than 3 times the size of my house!
It's about 3.5 times the size of my house (1450 sf)....But with no basement . Basements are almost non-existent here.
Olorin wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 am The person has some serious money, though I must say, though something like that would be cool to look at, I wouldn't want to live there. It sort of gave me the creeps. Especially 3PO's eyes...dead and lifeless.
I know what you mean.
I can see the situation turning into a Twilight Zone scenario: One day you go down there and you notice that every single life size figure is a little bit moved from where it should be. So you put them all back in their original places.
And the next day you notice they've moved again.
So this time you don't move them back; you just leave them where they are, to see what might happen.
And then you go down again, and you notice they have all moved a little further.
So you continue to watch and wait.
And you notice that every morning you go down to check on them, they've moved and, moreover, they are all moving in the same direction: toward the stairs leading up to the first floor.

Get out of there! NOW!!!

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Other Collectibles”